- 4 year BSc in Human Nutrition (University of Ulster)
- 2 year Post-Graduate Diploma in Dietetics with SRD (University of Ulster)
- 1 year Master of Medical Science – by Research on Nutrition for Children (Queens University Belfast).
- 2 year Post-Graduate Diploma in Sports Nutrition with the International Olympic Committee (IOC)
- ISAK level 1 – International Society for Advanced Kinanthropometry (2009)
- FODMAPS Training for Dietitians for management of Functional Gut Disorders, Kings College London (2013)
- CPD Level 1 & 2 on Type 2 Diabetes for Dietitians (2013)
- INDI Paediatric Course (2014)
- FODMAPS Update training for Dietitians, Kings College London (2015). For more details on the low FODMAP approach click here
In addition to the above training, I have done many other courses over the years for CPD purposes including:
Communication Skills, Facilitation Skills, Focus Group Training, Media Skills Training, Certificate in PR, 18 Hour Breastfeeding Education & Support, Needs Assessment & Evaluation, Health Promotion among others.