Privacy Statement & Consent
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is the most significant piece of privacy and data protection in twenty years. It takes effect on 25th May 2018. It significantly increases the obligations and responsibilities for organisations and businesses in how they collect, use and protect personal data. At the centre of the new law is the requirement for organisations and businesses to be fully transparent about how they are using and safeguarding personal data, and to be able to demonstrate accountability for their data processing activities.
This is the website of Morgan Nutrition.
- The information below describes our practices in respect of information collection and dissemination relating to the website. We advise that you read this Privacy Statement to ensure that you are aware of your rights. By using this website, you are accepting the terms of this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with, or you do not accept any aspect of the Privacy Statement, you should not use this website.
- We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement as appropriate. Every time you use this website you will be bound by the most recent version of the Statement. Therefore, we recommend that you should review the Privacy Statement each time you use this website.
YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT
- When you access this website via a browser or search engine no personal information is revealed to us.
- This website does not use third-party cookies.
- The information, content, graphics, text, images, trademarks, trade names and logos contained on this website are protected by copyright, trade mark, and other intellectual property laws under national laws and international treaties.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other website (the “Third Party Websites”). If you follow a link to any of Third Party Websites, please note that the Third Party Websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies. Please check the Third Party Websites’ policies before you submit any personal data to the Third Party Websites.
- The material contained in this website is for general information purposes only and does not constitute professional advice nor is it intended to create a clinician- client relationship.
As and from 25th May 2018, all patients attending my private nutrition and dietetic clinic, based at SMC Clinic, Distillery Lane, Dundalk, Co. Louth will be asked to complete a consent form. In the consent form we confirm what information we hold about you and how we are permitted to use it.
Last updated: 24th May 2018